We loosely follow traditional soccer rules.
For example, there is no Off-Sides! You start the
game with the soccer ball in the middle of the field. The players stand on their prospective goal lines & when the ref blows the whistle everyone runs to the ball at the same time resulting in
some Bubble Ballers rolling around on the ground! The real fun is just beginning because when you crash into another player, both of you will go flying in different
- Each team typically has 5 players and at least 1 substitute
- The game is exhilarating & exhausting
so bring a sub if possible
can be made during the game as needed
are 4 periods lasting 10 minutes each with a few 2 minute
- Each team can
call a 2 minute timeout during a half
- All play
stops immediately when the referee blows the whistle
- No kicking
or bumping into a player when they are are
- No bumping a player when they are trying to stand back up
- Don't knock down someone who is not facing you
- No fighting - ejections will happen (no refunds)
- No launching into anybodys legs at any
- No kicking the equipment (Bubble Balls)
- If the Bubble Ball gets punctured please let the ref know
- You must remain in the Bubble Ball when in play
- Please arrive 20 minutes early to sign waiver & get comfortable in the Bubble Ball! Don't forget to drink plenty of water so you stay hydrated during the game!
Please wear loose and comfortable sports clothing, preferably without zippers.
Appropriate closed footwear,
like gym shoes is required. No cleats of any kind.
necklaces, watches, rings
or earrings anywhere on your
No hair barrettes ,
bobby pins or belts.
No sunglasses or
eyeglasses unless worn with Sports Goggles
& a head strap.
We highly recommend knee pads for both
indoor and outdoor play!